Florida State University
- It offers the online Master of Science in Management degree with a major in Risk Management/Insurance (MSM in RMI).
- The program can be completed in less than 2 years.
- Recognized as one of the nation’s oldest and largest insurance programs.
Colorado Technical University
- It offers the Master of Business Administration with concentration in Insurance and Risk Management.
- The program is available to students who have earned the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation of the American Institute for CPCU (AICPCU) and Insurance Institute of America (IIA).
- Colorado Technical University's authorization to award degrees has been granted by the State of Colorado, Department of Higher Education, Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
University of North Texas
- It offers a a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a professional field/major in Risk Management and Insurance.
- The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Cass Business School (UK)
- It offers the MSc in Insurance and Risk Management.
- Cass Business School has the largest concentration of insurance and risk specialists of any university in Europe. Its research in insurance had been ranked 2nd in the world (in a study on behalf of the Journal of Risk and Insurance).
- Exemptions are given from some examinations of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
MIB School of Management, Italy
- The Master in Insurance & Risk Management degree provides the competencies to work in the financial services.
- MIB School of Management is founded in 1988 as a consortium between academia and the world of research, and the economic and entrepreneurial systems.